3:53 PM

Audrey Lynn

Posted by Shauna |

Audrey will be enjoying the festivities with us this weekend also - pictured above and in this picture - which gives you an idea of how beautiful she is:

Hmmmm...some things about Aud: First of all - she is one of the funniest people that I know. She is always making us laugh. I am sure that I will have a few more smile lines after this weekend thanks to her. When you put her and Meredith together - they are a mess - it is great! Gosh - I know that there are tons of great Audrey stories but I am at a loss right now. She is great at interpretive dance, opera singing and interior design...gosh she has a lot of talent! Joni - dont be mad that I am saying all this good stuff about Aud and I only wrote about you going to jail - you know I love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful pic of aud! i am so excited about just sitting back, and just letting aud and mere entertain us! no pressure girls.