Today was the first day of Kindergarten for Mackenzie. What a big day. I cannot believe that it is finally here. She did great - last night she was so excited that she couldn't go to sleep - she came down about a half an hour after I put her in bed and she asked me to come upstairs and see her room - she had cleaned it spotless! So funny. She did great waking up this morning and we found the locker perfectly fine for those of you who know that we were worried about that.
I am going to go back up there in about 45 minutes to help with lunch time. That should be a lot of fun! I am so excited for her to embark on the rest of her life - a life of learning. Working for a college, I am surrounded by education all the time and I realize how important it is for it to start as a positive experience from the very beginning! She is going to do great! Pray for us today!
Here are some pictures from this morning! I tried to upload a slide show but it wouldn't work - so there are only a few for now...ok - nevermind - I cannot get this to work right now - I will post in a few minutes again to get some pictures on! Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You sound very emotionally stable! I think I would be a bawling mess. Hope things are going good-hurry and get the pictures posted.
Post a Comment