Yea! It worked - I am so excited that I was able to get this little slideshow onto my blog - I had to type out the entire URL which was a pain but that is ok! So - enjoy the pictures from the weekend - they are in no particular order!
I have a request from Laura to post some pictures of the kids but that is going to have to wait unitl next week. I will post pictures from Mackenzie's first day of school and all! I cannot believe that is finally here! I leave for Chicago tomorrow morning and I will get back on Saturday night. So - Sunday will be an exciting day of preparing for the BIG DAY!
Oh - I also want to share that I have officially lost 20 lbs and I am in a size 6! What the heck?!? I cannot believe it. I am not done here though - I am still going to keep up the exercise and Weight Watchers concept. Very Exciting!
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
love, love, love the slideshow!! cute pictures!!
That is awesome! I am so proud of you! You have motivated me to do WW again after this baby! Good Luck with the first day of school!
oh no you didn't put that pic of me and not the one of you!!! great slideshow! i want to come back this weekend! love ya
You skinny girl, you!!!!
Hope you're having a good weekend!!!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
Very nice site! » » »
Post a Comment