2:11 PM

Banana Clip

Posted by Shauna |

The gym has been pretty exciting over the past week. This morning, I saw something that I had completely forgotten ever existed. A banana clip! There was a very nice lady wearing one in her hair and it didnt look half bad. I am wondering if those might come back into style. They were pretty big for a few years! :)
















I spent about 20 minutes today on the bike, talking with a sweet man, Ronald. Ronald is about 70ish and gave me a little bit of a rundown on his life. It was great. I love talking to people who have so much more life experience than I do. They bring so much to a conversation. For some reason, I have been thinking a lot this week about getting older. It is inevitable and there are people all around us every day who are there. I think that I have kind of ignored them and "aging" itself, in the past. It makes me more inept to live each day to its fullest! I hope that I am always 100% comfortable in the skin that God gave me, even as the skin starts to do things that I dont want it to. I am already getting a touch of laugh lines and crows feet - those things dont bother me at all - they show how much I have laughed and all the expressions that I have had over the years. The stretch marks, I could do without - but I guess that they show that I carried 3 kids in my body. What I worry about more, is being in Depends one day, or needing a wheelchair - things like that. Oh - and the Depends are inevitable with my bladder issues already! :)

Ok - well I hope that my age talk doesnt get you down! I am going to get the kids up so that we can go pick Kenzie up from school in a few minutes!

0 comments: