2 weeks ago was Red Ribbon Week in Texas schools - maybe all over the U.S., I am not sure. Anyhow - that is when they talk about being Drug Free with kids! Well, last night, we were watching something on TV and they said something about drugs. Well, Mackenzie got to talking about how drugs are bad for you and bad for your brain, etc, etc. She probably talked for about 5-10 minutes about how drugs are bad. Then it was quiet for about a minute. And then she said in the funniest tone of voice: "And I don't even know what drugs are!"
It was the funniest thing ever!
We laughed for about 10 minutes about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
too sweet!! I love my neice! And she better keep that innocent mind forever!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so funny!!! I'm glad she doesn't know what they are.
Yeah, I have start calling the kids medicine MEDICINE not drugs now. Poor Emma is so confused. Just as I was confused as a child when my Dad told me he couldn't drink and drive. I was like huh...not even water???
Post a Comment