12:55 PM

Dancing

Posted by Shauna |

Something has come over me in the past few months where I just want to dance ALL the time!!! I want to dance while I am listening to my iPod at the gym, while I am in my car, while I am in my office listening to iTunes, while I am at the grocery store listening to the music over the system... ok -well not really at the grocery store - but if they had better music, I would!

I really wish that there was a "Dancing with The Average People" show. I would soooooo try and get on it. First, it burns calories out the wazooo. But, most importantly, it just makes you feel good when you dance. I think that it releases good endorphines just like exercise does! Kip thinks that I am crazy and that I am just using my dancing crave as an excuse to get out...but that is not it at all - I love it!

Oh - the reason I thought about this is because there was a lady at the gym today doing a little dance when she got off her treadmill. I am sure if people watch me, they see a little dance move here and there!

Ok - well tomorrow is Chase's big day - keep him in your prayers and I will give you an update tomorrow!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

So funny! I have been dancing a lot lately too! It must be the stress thing-sometimes, I know I have to crank the music up and just dance to get all that tension out. Olivia now knows the words to "Another one bites the dust"-thanks to her crazy Mom.

Staci said...

You remind me of Sarah in college. She danced ALL THE TIME! I can't imagine what she'd have been like if there were iPods back then! lol

suzspeaks said...

Chase will be in my prayers today & his momma too!

Just dance in the waiting room - you'll fell better!

Jaxon had tubes put in - in Feb. I remember how nervous I was. Hang in there!!

Love YOu!!

heatherw said...

I totally love to dance but I'm horrible! I embarass Jonathan dancing in front of him and the kids. I do it anyway and I always have a huge dance unit to teach in PE. Little kids don't care if you can't dance!