It is Tuesday and I am sitting at work completely unmotivated to do anything! Chase is having surgery on Thursday - yes - in 2 days!! He will have new tubes put in his precious ears and have his adenoids removed. I know that this surgery is really not a big deal but it still stresses me out just a little. Actually, I feel a little stressed out about EVERYTHING right now. I dont think it helps that I havent been on my crazy meds for the past 3 days....and it is that time of the month. I just feel a little overwhelmed.
I rarely ever get stressed out about work but I have been really stressed out about that lately. The next few months are going to be jam-packed with activity. Let me explain: This Sunday afternoon, I am throwing a baby-shower for a friend of mine from work, and my mom and dad get into town. Next week is Thanksgiving - hopefully I can find some time to relax around the holiday. Monday, after Thanksgiving, I fly down to South Texas...and I am not kidding...south, south Texas like on the border to train a few advisors that I have down there. I fly back on my birthday. Friday we are having a birthday party for me...yipppeeee...The next week will be a normal week of work. So will the week after that. We are having a going away party for my best friend, Czarina, on the 16th of December. She is moving to Dominica for medical school. I will work the next Monday and Tuesday - then we fly out on Wednesday to Orlando to DISNEY WORLD...YAY!!!!!...spend some good time with my mom and dad...and fly back on Christmas Day...Christmas with the Callaghan's...maybe work a little that week...then New Years!!!!!!!!
Ok - well I hope you are sharing in my stress now that I have given you this run down!! Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow-that wore me out just reading it!
Good luch with Chase. I am sure everything will go great. You have lots going on, but most of it sounds really fun!
I sooo have you beat in the stress department :)
I am sharing your stress! Let me know if there is anything we can do Thu ok? Poor Chaser.
Post a Comment