Happy Birthday Dear Shauna...Happy Birthday to Me.
Today, I am a big, kind of grown up 27 year old. My mom thought that I was turning 28 and my mother in law thought that I was turning 25...I would prefer to go with Fran's estimate, but in reality my mom's guess isnt so bad either.
Yesterday, I was in South Texas trianing one of my new advisors for DeVry - and I swear to you that this conversation happened:
Nancy: "So, Shauna, I have heard that everything just goes downhill after 21?"
Shauna: "Are you kidding me????!!!!???!?!"
Life did nothing of the sort after 21. Things have only gotten better as I have gotten older. Dont get me wrong, there are days that I miss my worry-free college days, but I appreciate the wisdom that has come with age so much. I love the confidence and self-worth that age has brought my way. That being said - I will be turning 27 again next year, so dont be alarmed by that.
Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday :) I'm with you. Life has only gotten better after 21! Each and every day is a new adventure.
Happy Birthday, Shauna!
Many happy returns of the day!
Lots of love,
Jan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was great!
I didn't realize we were the same age! Happy Birthday!!!!!
hey girl!! happy belated birthday!! i wish i was there to help you celebrate!! i enjoy life more after 21 as well, but there are times i wish i could be with you back in those college days!!
i love ya and miss ya!
Happy Birthday!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Post a Comment