We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends with wonderful kids!! We have been getting together with Jann and Glenn and Bonnye and Steve and everyone's kids for the past few weekends - we all have so much fun together! Last night we played Dance*Dance*Revolution and had a blast - we have plenty of pictures to prove it!
Jann and Kip

Shauna & Jann

Bonnye & Glenn
The kids playing a game - I swear that we let them play a few rounds of Dance*Dance*Revolution!!
Shauna & Bonnye
(Where did all my makeup go in this last picture?? I swear this was the same night - I look so different - weird.)
3 comments:
I love ddr. so much. dance party...december...be there!
I LOVE THAT GAME! My SIL's and I play it sometimes at Christmas.
Yes, where did that makeup go??? Perhaps the same place mine went? If you find it let me know.
Post a Comment