I took these pictures of Chase a few days ago and he just cracks me up so I wanted to share them - I haven't done any picture posts in a while so here you go!!!
I also got this great picture of Mackenzie and Hailie. They are just the best of friends! Friday night, Angie and the girls came over to our house...then Kenzie spent the night over there that night...Saturday - they went to ChuckECheese together, then Kenzie came home for a few hours...then the girls came over and spent the night with us Saturday night...then Kenzie went home with them on Sunday and spent the day over there...then they all came back to my house on Sunday night!!! You would think that they just cant get enough of each other...but...by Sunday night, they were over each other! Anyhow - here is the picture!


Can you tell he is a little irritated with me in this one??
2 comments:
Hey Shauna,
Your pictures are just adorable!
Happy Thanksgiving with all our love,
Jan, Danny, Kaleigh, Jess, Meg & Matt
Those kids are just beautiful!
Post a Comment