This weekend was fairly uneventful! Really, I can't even think of anything to blog about but I decided to get on here so I am racking my brain trying to think of something. I am watching Brothers & Sisters right now - I really love this show!
Actually - I have a bit of a SHOW addiction right now - so I can come to terms with it a little better, I think I will make a list of the shows that I watch religiously each week:
Monday:
Prison Break
The Bachelor
What About Brian
Tuesday:
Nothing I am addicted to - yay me!
Wednesday:
One Tree Hill
Thursday:
The Office
Grey's Anatomy
Six Degrees
Friday:
Las Vegas
Sunday:
Desperate Housewives
Brothers & Sisters
Ok - then I get an occasional CSI in and a little MTV's Road Rules/Real World Duel in here and there! Gosh, I am a mess. You would wonder when I have a minute in to take care of my children. I swear that I take care of my precious babies - DVR is the best invention ever so I can watch most of my shows when everyone is in bed!
I cannot believe that Fall is here and we are getting so close to Thanksgiving and Christmas. We are in FULL FORCE of using Santa for bribery. I will call him anytime of the day that I need to to get the kids in order. My mom and dad get here in a few weeks then we are definitely going to Florida for Christmas - YAY!
Ok - I am going to concentrate on my show for the next 30 minutes then go to bed! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yall are going to florida for christmas?
I love Brother's and Sister's too! Then again we liked Smith on CBS and they cancelled it. They better not cancel this one. It is so good!
I am glad I am not the only TV junkie. I have to purposely not watch certain shows so that I don't get addicted to them. Love me some RR vs RR: The Duel. Although are there really any road rulers on there anymore?
I have 3 kids too and you know, I watch a lot of those shows. Good thing most of them come on after bedtime! I look at it as my down time or therapy. :)
I'm a semi TV Junkie. Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday!
I can't wait till we can use Santa as bribery. Joey & I were just wishing for that this weekend!
I'm so happy for you that you guys get to go to Florida for Christmas!!!
Stop watching so much TV so that you can post more! lol ;)
wow. and i don't even know how to work the remote control.
Post a Comment