9:23 AM

6 Weird Things About Me

Posted by Shauna |

Ok - Heather did this a week ago and I couldn't sit long enough to figure out 6 things that are weird about me (DISCLAIMER - I am not saying that there are not 6 weird things about me...There are plenty more than that) ...Larae did it this weekend so I decided I would try again....Here goes:

1. I put Tide in my steam cleaner to clean my carpet. It works just as well as the expensive carpet cleaner and actually smells a little better.

2. I love to take tests. This includes math tests, work tests, pregnancy tests, etc...

3. I really don't like breakfast food - I would rather have a cheeseburger or a salad at 8am than pancakes or waffles.

4. I think that Brittney Spears is crazy BUT I have always wanted to shave my head too!!

5. I take a picture of myself on every single camera that I come into contact with. If I have had a drink or two - it is usually 3 or 4 pictures of myself.

6. Ok -this one is kind of gross and long-winded...Say that I decide one day that I am not going to shower and just be stinky all day - I will also decide that it does not make any sense to change my clothes - why would I want to put clean clothes on my stinky body? Maybe because it would make me a little less stinky? Oh well...guess not! Then, I kind of like to push it as long as I can because the longer you are disgusting - the better and more refreshing the shower will be!!! Ok - I am really weird and kind of gross now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the breakfast foods! I remember growing up and my mom making us soup and grilled cheese for breakfast. I have stuck with it and when we go out for breakfast I will usually ask if they are serving lunch foods. We're not so wierd!!

Mary Beth said...

I love taking tests as well!! Weird

Ledbetter Fam said...

That is hilarious!!! Shauna, I love you so much and your weird quirks make you all the more precious!

Juli Beth

suzspeaks said...

You ARE wierd!!!

Just kidding! You're funny though!

heatherw said...

Good weird things! I love knowing other people have weirdness too!

Lindsay said...

Shauna-
I'm so with you on the shower thing. If my H doesn't shower, he still changes all of his clothes. To me- that seems pointless to put on new undies and everything. And yes, I kinda get a sick pleasure out of showering after I've been so stinky. I guess it's kinda like realizing how GREAT a shower is... and how we take it for granted each day.

RyAnn said...

I love the tide idea

annalee said...

what a fun blog idea! i totally copied you, and i loved reading your weird things. i think those are some of the things that make you great!