2:14 PM

Cute pictures of Chase and Macy

Posted by Shauna |

A little less creepy Macy: She didn't pose too hard for this picture like she normally does.
Sweet Brother and Sister in our re-painted boring dining room


Does it look like Chaser is choking precious Macy in this picture? Maybe a little. Serves her right some days. She is such a fighter! She has been written up at pre-school at LEAST 5 times in the past two weeks and the write up goes like this: "Macy decided to bite a friend today because the friend...." and ends with numerous statements like "wanted her book", "wanted to sit in my lap", "because Macy wanted her friend's toy", etc, etc, etc...

First of all, Chase was attacked by a biter like Macy when he was a baby - and I started to get a little peeved! Keep the kid away from mine!! But I talked to her teacher this morning she told me that she really scolded her yesterday for the first time and Macy got all teary and upset. I told her to make sure she does that every single time. Macy does not bite at home because she knows I will go nuts on her!

I shot this little video of Chase today and I am going to work on some more tonight with my new camera. I cant get the video of Chase upright so it is getting deleted. He was just talking about his dentist appointment and how his teeth are sick so they cough. He is so funny! Ok - Look at me being so good at blogging...very impressed with myself!

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I have dearly missed your blogging!! I do see the beginnings of a choke hold in that picture!

suzspeaks said...

You are being a good little blogger!! Cute pictures!

When I picked up Jax today, the other little girl said that Jaxon wasn't nice to her today. I asked Jax if he was nice to Brooke & he Said "NOoooo"& smiled big!!! He apoligized & hugged her. I'm not ready for this!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shauna! This is really random, but I got an email from ACU alumni association about the upcoming 5-yr reunion. Your name is on the list for "missing alumni 2002." Go to...

http://www.acu.edu/alumni/events/class_reunions/2002/missing_alumni.html