6:00 PM

On the Search Again...

Posted by Shauna |

Inspection on the new house was done today and it is awful!!!!! So - we are walking on the contract! I am so bummed - back on the search again.

The house is rotting away - roof is bad - rats - racoons - mold - etc, etc, etc, etc........

We are not even going to try and negotiate to have them fix it because it would take months to fix all of that stuff. And I doubt they would do it anyway. Although, if they did....we would pretty much have a brand new house! :)

So - pray that we can find something - again. I think we are going to look back toward that house that we like a while back and see if it is still on the market.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

roomate, that stinks! It's probably a good thing in the long run. I am sure you guys will find something perfect!

Kristen said...

I was afraid to read that this morning! Bummer. But you know there are TONS going on the market right now. See ya tonight!

LCFrohm said...

Did ya'll lose anything in the deal? That would suck since they didn't disclose all the problems. We have paperwork sitting out with our information sheet that discloses any problems (i.e. plumbing on exterior wall which causes washer to flood basement in winter). So if ya'll did lose any money, if they didn't disclose all the problems (LIKE THEY DIDN'T KNOW!!), you could sue for your money-- if they won't give it back.
Just some thoughts! Sorry the deal fell through. Keep searching!
Lins

Annie said...

bummer, but wha't meant to be will be.. we are about to be in the same boat this summer ,looking and selling. i am not looking forward to it!!