BEFORE OF KITCHEN:
AFTER OF KITCHEN (KIND OF A MESS) BUT I THINK YOU GET THE CONCEPT:
ANOTHER AFTER - CLOSE-UP:
HERE IS THE COOLEST WINE RACK THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN FROM IKEA. I HAVE BEEN TRYING MY HARDEST TO KEEP IT STOCKED. FOR PRESENTATION PURPOSES OF COURSE!!
AND HERE ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN ENJOYING THE FABULOUS KITCHEN:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LOVE IT!! It looks so AMAZING! And I have to comment on Macy's little squinty eye, too...Logan has that same thing-we call it his pirate eye! I think we should hook them up so someday they can get married and have cute little pirate eye kids, lol!
Love the kitchen...Love Macy's little face even more!!
Wow! You're amazing! I love the kitchen!!!!
You should start a decorating business! Looks so great, Shauna. Makes me jealous of your skills girl!
BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL!
Love the pop of the white cabinets with the chocolate brown. Oh, and good luck keeping that wine rack full! :)
Post a Comment