I left my camera in the car! And I am too lazy to walk out there and get it right now. I am having lunch with my friend Jennifer at 1pm and I will post the pictures after I get back from that!
The kitchen wasnt 100% clean this morning so the pictures aren't the best possible - but they are still good.
The kids slept in the bunk bed last night. Chase fought me for a good hour about it. But I didnt lose my temper and he slept in the dang bed! I am so mad though because the toughest thing ever was getting the sheets on that top bunk...and Mackenzie has done so well lately with no accidents at night time - OF COURSE - the first night on the top bunk - accident. So - I will be changing sheets when I get home. And I may break my neck doing it.
I will try to get their room finished tonight so I can take a pic for you!
So...give me 4 hours and you will have pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I don't even want to admit how infrequently I change the bunk bed sheets...they are such a pain in the butt!
Can't wait to see the pictures!
Brody's crib is the same way! I have to take the bumper off (untie all those ties!) and practically pull the mattress out to get a new sheet on. Ugh!
Ha! I can just picture you trying to put the sheets on. Stay cool sister- I feel ya--
Changing the bunkbed sheets id daddy's job in our house.
I can't wait to see kitchen pics. I've been checking like every 15 minutes.
Post a Comment