4:07 PM

M Day

Posted by Shauna |

Mother's Day was good for me. I started mothers day a little early on Saturday, when I was treated to a massage in my bedroom...by an actual massage therapist - couldnt get much better! :) Kip had someone come over to give us massages...for a second, I was a little peeved that I had to share my pampering with Kip, but I decided that it was only fair and I will be sharing Father's Day as well now.

Sunday, I was allowed to sleep in until 8:30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing. Then I was attacked in my half-sleep with a monsterous Mother's Day card. It was great. We had a fairly relaxing morning with the kids. Have I told you how much I love Mackenzie's friend Taylor yet??? She is the best. We did some swapping houses for a few hours - a break for me, a break for Kim (Taylor's mom), a break for me, break for Kim, and so on. It is the best. Then we headed to Fran's hotel for brunch. Mimosas and yummy buffet are the best! Sarah, I toast to you and your mimosa!

Then I got a nap.

What the heck. I got to sleep in until 8:30 - THEN I get a nap on top of that...this was the best day ever!

Got to enjoy my shows last night and was asleep by 10pm. Glorious day!

I am going to take my camera home today so I can get a picture of the new kitchen - it looks amazing. I left my camera here at the campus this week so I dont have one for you today! I am so proud of myself though with the kitchen transformation. You will be proud!

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

My day was great, don't get me wrong..but I'm a little jealous of your's! Massage & all that sleep!

Can't wait to see pics of the kitchen!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Happy Mother's Day! It sounds like your day was great. I am excited to see the pictures of your kitchen. I can't wait to see you in July!

JB

suzspeaks said...

pictures, pictures!!!!!!

Annie said...

woohoo!
and i love your kitchen! you are a freakin nut with the paintbrush!