She is so freaking cute! She looks like a little mini-shauna! YAY for your camera being back. Now...don't you owe us pics of the table you and kip built?? :)
I just love that little girl!! I can't believe how much she looks like you!! Love You PS- why won't blogger let me comment half the time? It's a real pain in the ***!!
Hey Shauna- It's me again. I wanted to leave a comment on Kelly's blog but blogger will only let me log in as anonymous. Can you let her know to change that feature on her blog so that anyone can leave a comment (if she wants of course). You have to have a google account to log in right now. Thanks Missy..Call me tomorrow at work!!
Hi Shauna, What an adorable picture of Macy! She is just as lovely as you.....but I must tell you that I still see "Sweeney eyes"! :o) Love to peek in on the blogs....thanks for sharing and allowing me to stay connected! I am so happy y'all don't think that's creepy! All of you are always in my thoughts and prayers! Love, Jan
6 comments:
She is so freaking cute! She looks like a little mini-shauna! YAY for your camera being back. Now...don't you owe us pics of the table you and kip built?? :)
She is adorable!! Don't be jealous but I got to spend time with Meredith and Heather - it was great!
I just love that little girl!! I can't believe how much she looks like you!! Love You
PS- why won't blogger let me comment half the time? It's a real pain in the ***!!
Hey Shauna- It's me again. I wanted to leave a comment on Kelly's blog but blogger will only let me log in as anonymous. Can you let her know to change that feature on her blog so that anyone can leave a comment (if she wants of course). You have to have a google account to log in right now. Thanks Missy..Call me tomorrow at work!!
Hi Shauna,
What an adorable picture of Macy! She is just as lovely as you.....but I must tell you that I still see "Sweeney eyes"! :o)
Love to peek in on the blogs....thanks for sharing and allowing me to stay connected! I am so happy y'all don't think that's creepy!
All of you are always in my thoughts and prayers!
Love, Jan
I changed it...because I LOVE COMMENTS!! It gives me confirmation that I am not wasting my time writing on this thing :)
Post a Comment