11:44 AM

Kelly Rocks

Posted by Shauna |

Ok - I am sure you love my new layout and header just as much as I do!! Kelly ROCKS! Check out her blog if you don't already - she is thinking of getting started with doing some creative layouts for blogs. She is looking for a few guinea pigs if you get to her quick enough. http://whatwillshesay.blogspot.com

Thanks Kelly - I really really love it!

And on the Prego Test...I am still not telling you guys who it is, but I guarantee you that it is not me. Kip and I don't roll that way anymore...I dont really know if that came out right or not...but there will not be anymore Callaghan kids...ok, I am going to stop at that!

Love you Kip! :)

Visit Kelly's blog and keep on pondering on the new baby in the oven!

4 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Thx for the shoutout girl! Glad you love it :)

And no more Callaghan kids for you two? But you and Kip make such pretty babies!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great! Love it! If I didn't already know that you can kip were done, I definitely would have been guessing that you were your own "friend", lol!

Staci said...

I LOVE the banner on your blog! That is such a cute family pic!

annalee said...

i LOVE your new layout! what a cute pic and great backdrop for all your blogs!