8:14 AM

This Morning's Test...

Posted by Shauna |



NOW....what do you think....

13 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

OH YEAH!! I definitely see another line. I hope whoever it is for is excited :) Congrats to them!!

Anonymous said...

Yup, I can totally see that one! So when do we get to find out who this "mystery friend" is?? I'm assuming not for awhile since it's so early, but I can't wait to hear who this is for!

The Bowens said...

Definitely!

Mary Beth said...

YUP! Congrats to your 'friend'! When will you be in Abilene?

RyAnn said...

I see two lines for sure! I can't wait to see who it could be!

Staci said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
suzspeaks said...

that is SO POSITIVE!!!! Now, let's just pray for a health pregnancy for our "mystery friend"!!

suzspeaks said...

BTW....Nice job on the new look Kelly! I love it!

Staci said...

YES! I can see it this time! I'm so excited for whoever this is!!!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yep! It's definitely there this time. Can't wait to find out who it is.

JB

Anonymous said...

YES. Seems too early to test here. But yes- 2 lines.

laura said...

gah! morons! I didn't mean that in a mean way...in a loving way! anyway, i so saw the line before any of you. i guess i have a special talent...helping hopeful pregnant people see the line early.

Anonymous said...

YES, I see it! Definitely positive!