I havent been able to stop this week. I have just been going non-stop. How, you ask...A mix of home adrenaline and Diet Dr. Pepper.
So...my friend Denise has a really cute bathroom with a cool wall treatment and I was over on Wednesday and decided to ask her how she did it. Well - it was just too easy and too cheap for me to pass up. So - I spent Wednesday afternoon and most of the day yesterday working on it. The kids even helped! It is just torn up contractor's paper and wallpaper paste. Then, I took it a step further because I am a freak and I used some stain and some glaze to top it off. And I did the flowers that you will see also. I could honestly sit in the bathroom for hours - it looks so great. It is so cozy.
Disclaimer: No kids have been neglected or mistreated in the development of these projects.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HOW COOL! I LOVE IT!! I MIGHT TAKE YOU UP ON THAT DALLAS THING. MAYBE TO DO CHRISTMAS PICTURES.....
Love love love it. Way to go Shauna Sassypants!
Very cute! You are a really talented lady. I wish I had some time to do that. We just redid our room and bathroom. I like it a lot, but it's not this snazzy.
JB
It looks awesome!!!
Ok. I need to know how to do this. Stat.
My guest bath is in need of a makeover. How long did this take you?
Bonnye has my email address!
Post a Comment