8:44 AM

Night Out!!!!!

Posted by Shauna |

I got to escape the padded room last night and meet some of my girlfriends for dinner! Yay! It was really nice. We ate at Uncle Julio's which was delicious and just enjoyed some great conversation! I love these girls. I have said it before but I still think it is amazing that we have friendships that have surpassed so much time and so many life changes. Our 10 year HS reunion is this next summer and we are in planning mode. Should be fun! Anyhow - I did get a few pictures last night so here they are!

Melissa and Cassidy


Me and Lindsey

Andrea and Monica

4 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

You all look fabulous!! Girl time is the best!! Speaking of...when do I get some Shauna time? That is the best, too! :)

Staci said...

Sounds like fun!!! You all look so beautiful :)

heatherw said...

OK Shauna, I need to know what you use to make youe eyes look so bright! Or maybe it's natural?

LCFrohm said...

How fun! Too bad any "Girls Night" with my BFF's would include air fare and some serious planning.
Jealous!!