3:06 PM

Video Clip..ok, just kidding.

Posted by Shauna |

Today has been a great day. I finally found my cord and have a few pictures and a few videos for you! Before that - let me tell you that today has been a great day! I woke up early (not the good part) and took Kenz to school. Came home and hung around with the kids for a while. Then my friend Denise came over with her daughter, Ella Jane, and we hung out for a few hours. We made a pizza and the kids played and we talked! It was great. I may have to have a day with her each week because it was really nice! I actually have 2 "dates" tomorrow. My friend Laura is meeting me at the gym for a class that neither of us have ever taken then I am going over to a girl from church's house after for the kids to play. It feels like God has put all these women in my life to maintain my sanity during the day. Really, I am spending time with 4 women from our new church this week! Denise, I actually knew before-hand because she lived 2 houses down at our old house - but her family attends our new church too! Ok - this video is taking forever. I am going to upload it a different way through photobucket or something! Enjoy the pictures that I just posted and I will do the video later!

0 comments: