We are going to Homecoming in a few weeks and I know of a few of you that are going but I wanted to take a little poll to see who all would be there and what plans everyone has on Friday night and Saturday night. We have a baby shower for Mere on Saturday and I cannot wait to see everyone! RM...I was just wondering if you were going to be out there? That would be awesome!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
hi shauna... i will be there! hope to see you around:)
I'll be at Mere's shower!!
I'll be at Mere and Rabbit's shower!
Hi rm. Of course I read your blog! I am not planning on going...I don't even know when it is! But now that I see you and others are going, I sort of want to. Guess I'll have to wait and see!
i SO want to go...but i don't know if we can. HOPEFULLY!!
when is it?
Are you taking the kiddos? You all are going to have such a great time! YAY!:)
It is the weekend of the 19th of October! And - it will just be me and Kip - I think! I need to check on my childcare again!
Hi! I'll be there (with Brian and the kiddoes, too). Hope to see you!
Post a Comment