Thank you so much for the comment. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy with an eighteen year old in my house. By the way I think your blog is so cute. Your kids are beautiful!
i can totally relate to this post and the ones that follow! At least Im not the only one who eats hot cereal for lunch and who's kids prefer to cut their own hair, even though mom is perfectly qualified to do so:)
6 comments:
Thank you so much for the comment. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy with an eighteen year old in my house. By the way I think your blog is so cute. Your kids are beautiful!
i can totally relate to this post and the ones that follow! At least Im not the only one who eats hot cereal for lunch and who's kids prefer to cut their own hair, even though mom is perfectly qualified to do so:)
cute, cute blog!
Slacker! He-He
What a SUPER CUTE BLOG
totally love that alicia keys song -- she is so freakin awesome :D :D
Thanks for visting my blog :D
You deserve a calgon day! I do love Mackenzie's hair short though. :)
Your life makes me smile! You have one comedic scene after another. Those kiddos are something else...but I love them.
I hope to see you at the Dville gathering. It should be a good time. I love you and can't wait to see you.
I'm working over break to make a little cash money but I want to come and see your house. Love you lots.
Post a Comment