I decided last night that I need to re-focus my body. I dont know if that makes any sense.
Ever since the Halloween incident at the gym, I have been hateful of the gym. We had actually cancelled our membership there about a week before that to buckle down on finances. So - that week of Halloween, I decided that I may-as-well just quit going since we had 1. cancelled the membership (of which we had a month left) and 2. I hated the childcare staff now.
This weekend was pretty stressful and I decided last night, that I bet I could handle stress a lot better if I got back into a healthy body routine. We arent joining a gym yet - we will in a few months - but I can do some things at home. So - I got up this morning and took my vitamins. I think I have drank more water this morning than I have in a month. And I am going to start doing some exercise videos in my living room now. I am babysitting today so I havent done the video YET but I am going to try and do it during naptime. Maybe. Even if I do it a few times a week, I think I will feel better.
So - speaking of stress: For real...please pray that my kids will chill out.
Last night, Chase went up in Mackenzie and Macy's room and took down every single item of clothing in their closet - that is ALOT of clothes. They have more than all of us combined. So - he was punished. I go up there about 10 minutes ago and he did the exact same thing this morning about an hour ago. See, I am handling this really well right now. Boys are so much different than girls - it seems like NO punishment works for him. Nothing! I am about to go to my handy dandy google search and see if I can find some resources.
Ok - wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How Frustrating!! Maybe you could dress him up in some of those clothes as a punishment!
Just remember it is against the law to kill children.
Tell him Santa is watching...wait, maybe he won't care and will just "moon" Santa instead!
Hang in there girl!
I am so sorry for your frustration!!! I know you will figure something out. Boys are hard when it comes to discipline. All of mine are so different.
JB
Let me know if you figure anything out! I could use the help too!
If it makes you feel better, my mother had a heckuvatime with my little brother. I think he got more spankings than my sister and I put together. He used to be so *smart* and tell her her spankings didn't hurt, so she started telling him he could wait until daddy got home. He'd look at her and say, I'm gonna do this, and she'd say, um, no, I think not Mister, and if you do you'll get (whatever consequence) and he'd do it anyway. Boys!
I should add, your blog is EXCELLENT birth control!
Some people's comments on here are really making me laugh! They can definitely brighten the moment for you. I'm with the Bowen's...make him wear some of them :-) Also, good luck with the workout stuff. I'm in the same boat (well, I don't have 3 kids! But I find it hard to get in a routine of exercise with just one..so I'm in trouble when we have more!)
Post a Comment