4:48 PM

Call me Betty Crocker

Posted by Shauna |

I just made a cake from SCRATCH!!!!

I am sure that all of you do that all the time!!! But, whatever...if you know me - you probably know that I am not so much of a cook...at all...

It is a Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Kind of random but it is delicious! I have made a cake the last two days in a row. (Kip, dont get to comfortable with this).

And - obviously - I am very proud.

Happy Tuesday to you all!

3 comments:

annalee said...

woohoo. that is very impressive! i do love to bake and make a lot of things from scratch, but i honestly don't think i have ever made a cake completely from scratch. you earned the betty crocker title!

Anonymous said...

You win the prize! Do you want to come cook with me next week? I'm cooking for a deer hunt - the hunters are gluten intolerant and lactose intolerant. Holy s*#t.

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

I love to bake, but rarely do I have time.

Maybe for Christmas this year I will bake a cake. Heck, I might even bake one tonight. It's raining so I can't work, since I ride horses for a living.

Hmmmm..

I'm proud of you though, and Kip, at least there is cake in your house!