7:57 AM

I survived the night

Posted by Shauna |

While I was writing my post last night, Macy was sitting on the couch quietly. Soon after I finished the post I noticed her get up an head up the stairs - she didnt say anything to me - just went up there and crawled into her big girl bed. I checked on her about 10 minutes later and she was fast asleep in her bed. She stayed in all night.

So - around 9pm last night, the house got quiet. It was much needed.

Today, I am off to my grandparent's house to take down wallpaper! Should be fun...really...I like that kind of thing...and the kids will be entertained by someone other than myself, which will be a nice break for a few hours.

4 comments:

Staci said...

It's actually fun to do work when there's someone to entertain the kids!!! Glad the night got better after your post :)

LCFrohm said...

I would love to work at anyone's house instead of taking care of my kids. ESPECIALLY after a long, stressful night like you did.
When I was at my in-laws house, I took everything out of their study, painted the whole room, and the white bookshelf. I left the boys to be cared for by someone else. SUCH RELEASE!!
It's hard to accomplish things while kids are around.
I got all my Christmas cards addressed today while the kids played at the play ground. Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Whew, I feel your pain, too! I'm glad that you had a peaceful night after the storm!

suzspeaks said...

HOpe you had fun taking down wallpaper!