2:55 PM

My Sleeping Blogger Babe

Posted by Shauna |

Here is the video of Macy sleeping on my lap! I am so happy that my camera was in arm's length. I am not thrilled that I look so beat down - but whatever! She also fell asleep next to me this afternoon when we sat down for quiet time. She is either super sleepy or getting better at "cuddly sleeping."


And here are a few of the promised pictures!

Family Minus the Mama at the parade...Kip looks thrilled to be taking this picture.



This next one is a picture of a picture. Mackenzie has a sweet friend at school named Jacob. He is precious. Well, last week, Kenz came home with this picture in her backpack. I LOVE it! I love the detail...all of it! Enjoy!


Hope this fixed my boring streak! Love you all!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Macy is so precious! I also like how Jacob says he "liks" her. so cute!

Staci said...

Awww! Macy's so sweet! I love the drawing from Jacob too! You'll have to save that one ;)

Anonymous said...

I am loving loving loving this Jacob kid. That is the most beautiful thing! This will only be the first of many love letters for that beautiful girl! You need to save that for sure!

robin said...

Sweet Macy! I love it!

http://tejasizquierdo.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Shauna and Kip! Hope Santa is good to you all!
Lots of love,
Jan

The Bowens said...

Love the parade picture! It looks like you guys are the only ones there!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Jacob sounds like a catch!

The Beasley's said...

I'm diggin' Jacob, too! :-) That's super cute! And Macy...LOVE IT!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

I wish I could find a man to give me a hand drawn picture that says he "liks" me...

That's too cute! I think Mac has a boyfriend!

Anonymous said...

hey friend- sorry that i haven't commented in a while but i just figured out how to do it again!! long story, anyway love the video of precious macy sleeping. make sure and watch that whenever you get upset with her! love ya friend joni