6:56 PM

Three Things

Posted by Shauna |

1. We have such wonderful neighbors. Tonight, a family from a few houses down, brought over a plate of goodies and a HUGE tin of popcorn! We are really so blessed to be surrounded with such wonderful people!

2. Earlier, I was reading a few blogs and Macy crawled up on my lap. She often does this when I am at the desk. She also tends to lay her head down on my forearm. What she doesn't tend to do is fall fast asleep! I was lucky enough to have my camera in arms length so I got a picture. And I will post it in a little while. So cute!

3. Every once in a while I check out that little map on my page and I was so confused today when I saw that I had someone in the Carribean reading my page pretty often. Then, I remembered that Czarina is out there. So - I want to send a shout out to Dominica! :) Even though you are here right now. I also want to say Happy Birthday to Czarina!!! Tomorrow is actually the big day, but I figured it is better to be early than forget completely which is a possibility if I wait until tomorrow. I love you and appreciate your constant, unwaivering friendship more than I could ever explain on my blog. You are truly one of the most amazing women I have ever known and I cannot imagine my life or the past 15 years or so without you in it! Happy day!

1 comments:

The Beasley's said...

I can't wait for you to post pictures of what the girls room looks like. You do the coolest stuff! It must look amazing! Macy curling up in your lap is too sweet. Abby is only 7mo. old, and she will rarely fall asleep on me..she hasn't been much on cuddling since she was born. Sad, I know!