11:07 AM

Need Sleep...Must Sleep

Posted by Shauna |

For some reason, the kids have all been on rotation in the middle of the night for the past two nights! I need REST!! Macy and Chase have both been woken up once each by the stupid dog crawling in their beds with them. Chase had growing pains all last night...and Macy was just a pain in the you know what!!! I ended up in Macy's bed with her in mine around 4am. So, I got a solid 3 hours of sleep after that!

Anyhow - we are going to get straightened out today and have a good night's sleep tonight! I know it!

I have been in sewing mode for the past 2 days. I made a curtain for the girls bedroom which I promise I will take a picture of soon. And I have made a bunch of pillows! Some for Fran and some for me! We also cleaned all of the toys out of our downstairs closet yesterday! It was like Christmas all over again. I found a super cute purse that I forgot I had...really excited about that. Despite all my productivity - I stayed in my bathrobe all day yesterday and I just realized it is 11:15 and I am still in it today!

I am going to make some lunch then get ready for the day!

3 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Hey sassypants...

I use seashore. I think it's for MACs only though, not sure. I can come teach ya sometime if you want. I know that you are itching to do it yourself 'cause you like to change your layout as much as I do!

=)

Staci said...

I love staying in pj's all day!!!


Sorry I missed you the other day at church :( I went to Temple b/c my cousin was in labor...well I ended up having to leave before the baby was even born! What a mook!!!

suzspeaks said...

I hope tonight is better!