Chase has said some really funny stuff lately and I keep meaning to post it but it would be so random....then I just forget about it. But - I have two things that I am remembering right now - so I am posting them!
1. A few days ago - Chase had a rolly polly - we have been allowing these precious bugs to come and live in our home! Well - his rolly polly was hanging out in a cup -
So I say: "Hey Chase, What is your rolly polly doing???"
Chase replies: "Just livin' life!"
{Well, yes he is! So funny!}
2. A minute ago - Chase walks in with a play guitar over his shoulder -
I say: "Hey Chase, are you playing your guitar??"
Chase replies: "No, I am a rock star!"
{Ok then!}
He is just so freakin cute! I mean - he can be quite evil at times - but the good is starting to take over! I am so excited. I love 4 year olds....Vs. 2-3year olds of course....Compared with 6 year olds, I could do without 4 year olds...but I think you get the picture! Actually, you probably dont - I probably just confused the heck out of you! But I understand - and that is what is important.
*******************
We had a busy weekend - Kip worked ever day this weekend at the Byron Nelson. I went out there on Saturday for a "date" of sorts! He even told me to go buy myself something nice to wear before hand! How nice is that?!? Sooo.....I did. Of course. And we had a great time - we spent the first 4 hours or so with his clients/customers...then we ventured to "the pavillion"...we accidentally met up with Bonnye and Steve - and we had so much fun with them! There was a fun band so we danced a little! It was fun! Want me to say fun again??? Because I can! It was FUN!!!!! Thanks to my neighbors for taking care of my crew so that we could get out for the afternoon! It was great {and fun}! :)
Anyhow - This week is exciting. Kenz has a field trip on Wednesday to the FW Zoo - the monsters and I will be accompanying them for as much of the day as we can handle. Then...we have a big birthday on Friday. Kenzie will be SEVEN! I cant believe it. We are taking one of her friends and her cousins to Libby Lu's for some major girl time then we are having a sleepover! We usually do a big family event in the summer for everyone's birthdays - so I am just doing something really small on Friday night. Really small but Pretty AWESOME all at the same time!
Ok - I feel like I am rambling on...
Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Did I tell you that I have a Chase -he is 25 and he was in a band working toward being a rock star and then baby Ryder came along. check out his profile on myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1412967
He's played all over- you'll blink and you'll be standing at a music festival watching your baby on stage.
;O) Lorie
Chase sounds adorable.
Someday, I'll have my own kids to blog about. Until then, I'll live vicariously through you!
So, I don't get it. Did you say it was FUN?
Because on the ride home I'm pretty sure I stole Kipper's taco from the Jack in the Box bag.
And I suck at building layouts.
Wow, I live next to a rock star!!
Your children are as funny as you are! I love your blog! (I have started reading it since you re-did mine!)
Post a Comment