6:14 PM

A REALLY RANDOM picture from New Years Eve

Posted by Shauna |


I dont know if I ever posted this - I may have. But whatever! There it is again! I am on a roll with these picture posts - dontcha think!?!?!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Staci said...

Gorgeous picture!

Anonymous said...

Dang girl! You're even cuter in color! So fun to see pictures of you.

Kip looks familiar. Do people say he looks like someone? A celebrity?

Love all the pics.

SO not fair that you can just up and redesign yourself. Every day if you want.

But your blog finally gets my stamp of approval. You know, in case I ever get lost finding my way back to my own blog....

bfls

polkadot said...

well it doesn't hurt that you're both GORGEOUS!

Kristen said...

I love that picture. We were going to try and make it over to your garage sale, but a the lawn mowing and car washing trumped it. Hope it was a success!

kcaimee said...

I LOVE the new layout. And cute earrings by the way!

Anonymous said...

He's as hot as you are!!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Cutest. Couple. Ever.

Anonymous said...

Wheres the family pic? Yall look great hope all is well. Tell the babies Uncle Chandler said hello. Slap Kip in the back of the head and give yourself a hug for me. Hope to see yall very soon. Love Chandler