9:30 AM

Cousins Pictures...Shauna Style

Posted by Shauna |

I did a few edits to these....after I took pictures of the pictures... :) So sweet! Just love what Sepia and Black and White pictures express!






Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Bowens said...

Wow, what great pictures! They came out so good. And, Macy's hair looks adorable!

Cheryl said...

LOVE THEM... can you send me the photo's so I can get a copy of your gang to put on my piano.... please....

I'm sure they've already forgotten me, but I sure enjoyed being with at christmas!

Marcy Massura said...

They look great. My husband used to think I was INSANE to photograph my babies toes...but they just look like little gummy-toes to me! Yummy!

Staci said...

The feet picture is my favorite! So cute!!

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

Those pictures are amazing! I'm not sure if I am more amazed at the fact that all three of your kids are smiling in one of the pictures, or that they are all smiling in 2 of the pictures! Crazy. I can't even get both of my kids to LOOK at the camera at the same time! And what a cute group of cousins--adorable!

Leigh Ann said...

Those pictures are so good!