I did not make the jam. I wouldn't know how to make jam if Lauren sat over here right in front of me and made it. Or if she wrote down every single step for me to follow. Or if she took any other very clear and obvious steps to teach me how to make jam.
I am not a jam maker, nor will I ever be.
My amazing, lovely neighbor Lauren made it for us! With home-made muffins. And left it on my doorstep. Did I say she is amazing? She is.
She also has my kids right this second on a walk to the park. She just made my day...again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOve your site, your pictures and you are so talented. Be blessed\Meme Lorie
Who wouldn't want a neighbor like her!
I love it!
It is genetic I think: either you are a 'jam-maker' or you are not. I am not as well!......I just love good nieghbors especially ones who have the cooking-canning-baking-happy to baby-sit gene!
Yah, that would have been a little too much for me to handle ;0)
I come from a long line of jam-makers--must be a genetic thing. My grandma is the craziest food canner I know though. And, did I tell you what a great time the kids had at the park yesterday. it was pretty funny--it was like tot day at the park. At one point, all three of our kids were underneath the playset playing with the wood chips and next thing i know, everything single other kid and their mom is right there with them. They sure know how to gather a group around them. Plus, they kept on hugging each other in a group and falling over (on purpose, I think) and laughing every time. It was adorable. I was wishing for my video camera.
Oh, and loved your comment on my blog. I might have to do a post on "Kayla's infatuation with Shauna."
Post a Comment