A few minutes ago, I said to Macy: "I am getting really tired of you today!"
Macy Replied: "Really tired of you too mommy."
Gotta love that conversation. Luckily, I am not sensitive to the things that my kids say to me anymore. I am rubber and they are glue....you know the rest!
I am so tired today. Macy was up every single hour last night. And...subsequently, I was also. The air was really dry in our house last night which made it hard to sleep. If I cant find our vaporizer, I will be purchasing one. I need to sleep. So badly, I need to sleep. And Macy needs to sleep. She is up in her room screaming at the door right now. We have been trying to do naptime for the past hour or so. She is overly tired and wont lay her butt in bed!!!!!!
Can you hear the edgy-ness in my voice. You can be sure that I am being the best mom ever today! If she will just take a little nap - I think we will both be better.
** She is currently saying: "Mommy! Mommmmmmy! Mommmmmmmmmmmy!" I may just lay down on the couch and take a little nap myself. Ok, not really - no time for that. Must finish laundry...dreadful, dreadful laundry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I find your honesty refreshing!
I also think we should introduce Macy & Adam...sounds like they may have a lot in common.
Out of the mouths of babes!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, refreshing...
And friggin hilarious! So, are these stellar parenting skills going to be in your book?
Just kidding:)
BTW I need to send a shout out to you for giving me a fabulous layout! I will, I promise-
Might be in the next VLOG.
This too shall pass- you will blink your eyes and you'll miss these days. When they're young they step on your feet, when they're old they step on your heart. Just some observations from a MeMe who raised three and is now enjoying the second time around with my grandkids who live right down the street. I'm sure you are a great Mom and some days will just be like this:o)
Hugs to you-MeMe Lorie
Hang in there Shauna!
:)
Post a Comment