8:35 PM

American Idol

Posted by Shauna |

My husband is so sweet. He wanted to spend some quality time with me tonight so we watched American Idol together. Yes....very romantic. I know. That is how we roll.

Well, our opinions on the potential winner differ significantly.


I believe that David Cook will win American Idol this year.

Drumroll Please....




He believes that Justin Guarini is going to take it all.

I am still laughing.
He meant to say David Archuleta - but was off by a good 5 years and and other significant differences. Like their names. And such.
Pretty darn funny though!

11 comments:

The Houston's said...

That's pretty funny! I am with him, though...on Archuleta. He's adorable!

Huse Yo Mama said...

that is HILARIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Shauna,
You and Kip are like Danny and I, you grab your romantic time when ever and how ever you can.....too funny.
American Idol was on in our house last night, too....along with the Red Sox game. (Boston teams are having serious problems with their road games!) We Sullivans are rooting for David Cook....although Syesia(sp?)has blossomed in the past month. I hope David Cook wins!
I got a big laugh out of Macy's makeup photos....reminded me of my girls, especially Jess, at that age! Just imagine that senario with blue eye liner....Jess looked like a Picasso painting. LOL
Much love to you all,
Jan

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

So, it sounds like the two Davids for sure in the finals!! I guess we'll see soon :)

Justin and David are almost interchangeable (if you never watch the show!)

Marcia said...

That was too funny! It really did make me laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

Kipper. So silly.

Did you love the rendition of If ever I see Your Face he did??? TO DIE FOR.

I first heard that song on a lullaby cd Celine Dion did a few years ago. Download it- Macy might like to nap to it or you might like it- It is called Miracles (the cd)...

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

That's too funny :)

And yes, honey b, the celine lullabies cd is so good :)

Anonymous said...

I am a "Cookie"! I really hope he wins.

Kristi said...

That's hilarious!

Scribbit said...

I'm about to see if Sayeesha got the axe tonight--that's my prediction :)

Anonymous said...

David Archuleta is very talented but David Cook is HOT - I'm going with hot!