Mom sporting Hannah Montana - look at my loyalty!
The cake! We had group decorating time!
Chase - discovering that having an older sister with slumber parties is the best thing that could ever happen to him! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Mackenzie! Love, Emma, Olivia & Sarah
Happy Birthday chica! I think she looks beautiful in these pictures. And I can't wait to throw a 7-year-old party for my make-up diva!
shauna! I hope you know I wasn't really mocking you!!! I love you!!! I was just making fun of myself for doing that lame A signature and it kind of took off from there. Don't hate me!!!
:)
I can't believe you have a 7 year old...crazy!!!!! you look good for having a 7 yr old!!!
I like the hat, and the TAG still on it. is that so you can take it back or is that back in style? :)
I love the idea of having the girl's decorate the cake. Now that's my kind of delegating!!
I promised my daughter that she could have a slumber party when she turned 7 and that is this year. OMG--I can't believe she is going to be seven!! I hope she forgets.
Post a Comment