4:11 PM

2 more pix

Posted by Shauna |


Can anyone guess what this is??? (I will give you this clue: Kip is going to KILL me!...what's new though?)

Good morning girls!

The party really was a huge hit! Libby Lu's was fabulous! Perfect for Mackenzie and her little diva friends! The slumber party was great too! I think that they are still young enough to not gang up on each other and cause the end of the world to happen at slumber parties. Oh, I can remember some of the biggest girl fights at slumber parties!

Anyhow - We had a blast and now my baby is an official 7 year old. I cant believe it! I just adore her. She has such a precious spirit with a kick of attitude. Which I know I will regret this one day - but I do believe that the attitude is important to have. It helps you survive in this world! I love you Mackenzie! Happy Happy Day!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

suzspeaks said...

for the first pic, I'm going with boxers...kind of scares me a little, but that's what it looks like!

Happy Birthday McKenzie!

Unknown said...

You are one brave woman! Looks like you survived too...yay! And happy birthday to the birthday diva!

Alyson at 3 P's

Anonymous said...

What a fun party! Can we have a slumber party at your house for MY birthday? I'm kind of needing a Heather/Meredith fix.

Kristen said...

I am guessing some old clothes from HS?? I am at a loss. The party looked like it was fun for those sassy girls.

Kristen said...

Ok, I zoomed in on the picture-definitely boxer briefs, but why are they hard as a brick?? Ewww!

kcaimee said...

I've seen frozen underwear and bras before, but what is THAT?!!

kcaimee said...

LOL! I just zoomed in on the pic and those have got to be Kip's underwear. Nice job girls! Did you also put Saran Wrap over the toilet and unscrew the lightbulb in the bathroom so he wouldn't notice? Not that I've ever done these things...I've just read about them.

The Bowens said...

Disturbing...Kip if you would like to come and live with us you are always welcome. And, I promise we will not do strange things to your man panties!

heatherw said...

I agree with the frozen ware idea!

Ledbetter Fam said...

That is hilarious!!! I totally agree with the underwear, but is it really frozen????

JB

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

I am guessing boxer briefs that met with some unfortunate circumstances... :)