10:34 AM

Super Summer Vacation Giveaway

Posted by Shauna |

Hey Friends,

I thought that I would spend this rainy day entering some fun Giveaways and Have Some Blogger FUN! I told you that today was going to be a better day than yesterday!

I am sooooo excited for Summer - I am so ready to sleep in every morning, turn on the sprinkler in the back yard and layout while the kids run around. And just relax. Summer is the best! Even in Texas where the temperature can resemble that of the desert. But I am also excited about all my blogger friends celebrating summer with some giveaways.

My friend Alyson at 3 P's in A Pod won a blog makeover from me and I am working on that now - but she is also throwing her own giveaway party! Go see her here:



And here is the fun part where I list the prizes that I want to win:

1.Girl Mogul Package
2.Daisy Lanyne Boutique Package
3.Ugly Fish Package
4.Mary Kay Package - because I LOVE my Mary Kay!!!!!

I think I am going to talk to Alyson about donating a Makeover! That is always fun to do!

Enjoy the FUN!

0 comments: