10:07 PM

Typical "Monday"

Posted by Shauna |

I have kind of had a bum day but tomorrow is going to be better!

I took 2 naps today. Crazy huh. I was that tired. Even after a full night's sleep...I just haven't felt 100% and I am going to the doctor tomorrow. So - I hope to feel better soon. Going to the doctor does that, right - just makes you feel better? :)

I dont really have anything to write about tonight but I felt like blogging - I kind of thought it might be theraputic.


Hmm........I wish you people could talk back right now.....



I have a few of your cell phone numbers....yes I do.....


It's 10pm - I wont call.


Really - I got nothin'.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Hope you have a better day tomorrow!!!! I have been way tired today as well....I am headed to bed!!! OH, and I can't for the LIFe of me get my 'grab button' table to work!!! i may be hiring you! ;o)

Czarina said...

You should have called me. We need some talk time and just you and me time. When I'm back, we need to set a time for dinner with just you and me :-)

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

It's refreshing to know that other people also follow the "no calls after 10 PM" rule :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, girl.

Are you OKAY? Seriously.

Spill.

Marna said...

Shauna,
You can call me, I'm 2hrs behind you guys, so, it would have been really early. I'm in the book, the only ones in AZ. GO FIGURE!!

Marna