Macy took a picture of me on the computer this morning. She is so funny. Oh, AND... I look like crap now that I dont work.

 


Also - I have tried to be a good wife today and do some Kip stuff around the house. I tried to mow the backyard - couldn't get the wretched mower to start. But - also, I tried to set up a table for the Wedding Shower we are throwing on Friday. Well, I dropped it about 10 times on myself. You would think that I would have given up with the first knock. But...no...

I did give up at this one though!

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I think the very essence of all blogs is self-centerdness...if not, then I've been doing it totally wrong :)

That bruise looks brutal! If it makes you feel better, I didn't get out of my pajamas till 2:00...I was praying no one stopped over :)

Beachy Mimi said...

Ouch. That looks wicked.

Macy said...

Ouch! You sound like me..."I can do it by myself thank you very much."

Anonymous said...

Ouch, Shauna!

Jennifer S said...

Ow!

I would have given up, too.

jeramy sossaman said...

it's a scary thing to let you kid pick up a camera....you'll never know what they'll get.

Hinsley Ford said...

Hey girl. I *might* just be creeping from the shadows to join this world again. And I am telling you I have some good pics for the bloggie. I am so sorry I have been so darn lame. I am never gone that long..but between med changes, the death of my doctor, foreclosure issues, and the list goes on, I was just trying to breathe each day. Hope you understand and perhaps we can still work together? Maybe, possibly sometime?

;)

Hope you're having fun and I love your haircut!