We went to the Frisco Rough Riders Baseball game on Thursday night - it was a blast! They are a minor league team around here. The kids loved it. And Kip and I had a lot of fun too! I only got one picture - sorry!

I also wanted to tell you that after I raved about my cute hair growing out last week. I chopped it. I really dont do long hair! :) But I am super happy with my new do. And I have to tell you about the other part of this story later.
Here are pics of the new do from this morning. I still have sleep junk in my eyes but whatever!


Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute cut...I just got me a new do too...I need to post about it.. Have an awesome weekend. Mel

Unknown said...

Shauna,

Cute hair, as always... but I just realized something... do you always cut your own hair??? That explains why your kids think its normal to pick up the scissors and start cutting... Again... cute hair, wish I had your guts!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

love love love your short hair!

Marna said...

Love the hair, always do!

Beachy Mimi said...

Cute cut! Love it!

Lorie said...

Love the hair -you Little Hot
Mama!
Be blessed!
Lorie

Marcia said...

super cute hair!!!

Anonymous said...

Zexy. Love it. It's hot. Call me.

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

OH, UBER CUTENESS!!!

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

You cut your own hair?

Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love the hair cut. I am never brave enough to just DO IT! I have the same bob hair cut for over 15 yrs.

BeautifulDisaster311 said...

love the hair; i'm about to chop all mine off again. i can't ever decide--long, short, long, short. short ALWAYS wins!
:-)

Anonymous said...

It is a really cute cut on you. I wish I looked half as cute with mine short.