We all know that Jann is getting married tomorrow! Yay!
So - one of my matron of honorly duties was to sew some hair onto some clips that will add to her already fabulous hair. You know that we had to try it on Macy. It actually matches her hair just perfectly!
So cute.
5 comments:
She is super cute!!!
That is precious! I love the smile!
Um that is the most bizarre matron of honor duty I have ever heard of...is that what you people do? Sew hair?
Oh- and do I dare ask about your dress?
Cool although I've never heard of those duties...You think you could sew me some hair and send to me, my husband would LOVE you forever...LOL...(he likes my hair but likes it better longer)
hum... wonder if I could sew Rick some hair??? Probably a bit late to think of that eh?!! Macy is a doll as usual - have a great time this weekend with your mom and the wedding and all!
Post a Comment