Right now, there are 52 entries in the Raffle! If I did the drawing right now, I would draw TWO winners. Thanks so much to everyone who has entered so far!
I just wanted to give you one more piece of information/incentive. For anyone who enters - I will take the $$DOLLAR$$ amount contributed OFF of the price of any service that you purchase if you don't win.
So - if you are planning to buy a makeover in the near future - your money will not go to waste by entering it in the drawing! I will just put it toward a future purchase. I think that I have said that about 4 times now.
***Don't you love it when you repeat yourself...I am bad about that. I will say the same thing about 10 different ways to try and get my point across. Just like I just did. I just gave you an example of how I repeat myself. See, I am still going.......***
So - the point of this story is: Go enter my Raffle. Now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you've been tagged! Visit redtentgirls for details
I am so excited to win!!
WOO HOO
After a harsh, bad week, you have no clue how happy this makes me!!
SARAH
Post a Comment