True Random Number Service
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
42
8
Timestamp: 2008-10-10 19:22:47 UTC
The 42nd Entry was Sarah from www.sarahsellz.blogspot.com!
The 8th Entry was from "David" Thompson - which means it is probably from his wife! Maybe not. But - I dont have a blog address for you!
I will be emailing the winners after this! Congrats.
To everyone else - thanks so much for entering and remember that your contribution can be put toward any service.
ok............hope you havent stopped reading this because...................I am feeling generous and decided to do one more. Here is the Random.org time stamp
Here are your random numbers:
10
Timestamp: 2008-10-10 19:34:01 UTC
Number 10 was Lori from www.gabeandlori.blogspot.com!!!!
5 comments:
Lucky! Lucky! :) Congrats to the winners!
I can barely type thru the tears. Oh man my keyboard is all wet from crying.
OH WELL. I will live.
You see when I moved my blog to wordpress I DIDN'T know you did work for other sites (I thought you only did blogger)...
And lord knows I need some help.
Okay I will save my money and get you as soon as I can! Of course after next weekend it may be a while!
Congrats to the Lucky Ones
Okay, I'll take you up on it if you will quit begging already.
See, bring coffee and then champagne, get makeover.
IT IS THAT EASY PEOPLE
Hey left a message on both blogs! wed0628@hotmail.com
I am David Thompson's wife! I am so totally pumped!!!!!
thank you so much!!!
Post a Comment