I just bribed my kids with approximately $3-5 each (I have a sliding scale for bribery based on age) to go upstairs and watch a movie in my bed. Give me my space...Good riddens!!!!!
There have been screaming kids. Slamming doors. Flying chorkies. Screaming mamas. And the list goes on and on ... all day long... and into the night...One of those days. I think I say that a lot. But - really, it has.
It is currently 7:20pm - I am on my third cup of coffee in an hour. I am determined to stay up past 8pm and get some work done. And that is simply impossible without this dear coffee. I bought some Peppermint Mocha Coffee Mate creamer today. It provided one more excuse to indulge in coffee at bed time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love all of the holiday creamer that they come out with:)
I have my peppermint mocha every morning. We'll have to do coffee sometime soon!
I am TOTALLY strung out on the Creme Brulee Coffee Mate. It is the shiznit.
Post a Comment