8:26 PM

A Great (and quite eventful) Weekend

Posted by Shauna |

So, we all know that I was given as a gift to my dear friend, Soliloquy, this weekend! Her precious husband got in a bit of trouble and had two weeks of gifting. Marcy and I were a finale of sorts!
We had a blast in ATL. I thought it would be best to give you a peek into the week through a list.

So here is a quick rundown:

  • The surprise itself was perfect. She was speechless...which is a pretty big deal in itself.
  • We hiked a mountain. I don't hike mountains. Kip's first question for me was, "did you survive?" He meant it quite literally.
  • Look Dad - a deer!!!!
  • We ate lunch and did some shopping. There was a lot of laughs during this whole trip, and trying to put them into words just isn't working right now. You are going to have to trust me on this one.
  • Soliloquy took us to see a white rapper. Can't beat that.
  • We ate dinner at midnight in a Hard Rock Cafe surrounded by body builders. It was just not natural. But it was quite entertaining.
  • This morning included some traffic and a fabulous 50's diner for lunch.
These girls just keep me laughing. It is so funny how God put us together in our journeys.

Thanks so much to MY husband for letting me be a part of this fun weekend. I adore you, Kip!!!!

9 comments:

Mary said...

Just saying hi.

Mary said...

Oh, when I went to your site, a pop-up said that I tried to enter a dangerous site. Maybe somehow something (it said it was spy-ware) dangerous has attached itself to your site. Thought I should tell you. Hope it turns out to be nothing.

Shauna said...

What a beautiful name you have! I'm new here! What a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!

Amy Fichtner said...

Glad you had fun!!

Unknown said...

Just had to come over from Soliloquy's and see the pics. Looks like loads of fun!

Melanie said...

Looks like fun! Glad you had a fun trip!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

TOO fun! Girl time is the BEST!

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

i'm so glad you had fun! we all need girl time once in a while!

Kristen said...

How Fun! You lucky girl!