7:55 AM

Day 1: January 12, 2008

Posted by Shauna |

Blah Blah Blogger Speaks (and you get the pictures):

19 comments:

Czarina said...

I am so proud of you! I am so impressed you had the courage to post pics of yourself - but I think you are beautiful. BUT - I also understand the need and the desire to get into shape - our bodies are amazing creations and we should cherish and care for them.

I can't wait to see the transformation - inside and out!

I'm off to the gym - I've also decided that being pregnant does NOT give me the excuse to be lazy but also know my limits :)
Love you and can't wait to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Nice! I, too am proud of you! How brave you are to put it all out there! Awesome.

I'll be praying for you!

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

I'll second both the first two commenters. And I'll pray for you. I think you're gorgeous and you'll be even more *physically* gorgeous when the transformation is over.

Anonymous said...

You go, roomate! You are beautiful and I love you!

I'm with you on this journey. Not sure that I'm brave enough to put bathing suit pictures on my blog (which yours are not even bad compared to mine!). But I'm in this with you. I'm proud of you for taking time for YOU!

April said...

You are soooooo BRAVE!!

Mimi said...

OK Shauna, we're rooting for you!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

WHOA!! you are so amazing ( brave!!) and I am already proud of you! I am doing the same thing (trying to lose)...let me know if you ever need anything. YOU ROCK!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your bravery is astounding. Not that you look that bad. You look totally nornal. Like a normal person....but I understand the need to improve. I understand not willing to accept 'normal'. You are so going to do this.

Tony@ That One Paticular Harbor said...

Shauna,

You have a lot of girly support and that is awesome. I just know you will rock it. I too am on the quest to regain the former me. I am going to lose 50lbs by July. We will compare then. I wish you God's speed. I still vote for Shedding it with Shauna, because it is a process, a commitment and a new lifestyle.

Anonymous said...

Shauna - you are a hero of mine. Right here, right now. I am inspired by you. AND you look beautiful already like others have said but OH do I get what your feeling....you go girl. Rock that bod!!

Tricia said...

I am so proud of you!!! You can do it!!!

Hey, I am going to email you about this weekend, can't wait to see you!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Go Shauna go! Cheering you on and joining you in the quest for being a fit Mom who can keep up with the kiddos!

annalee said...

you are awesome!

Melanie said...

You GO girl!!!! I am right there with you, BUT I do NOT have the courage to post pictures of myself...lol..
You are so awesome...

heatherw said...

WooHOOOO Shauna! That is awesome!

suzspeaks said...

yes...exactly what they said!!

I am proud of you... I think I want to be like you when I grow up! Love you!

BeautifulDisaster311 said...

Congratulations, Shauna! I wish you the best of luck with your journey and have to inform you that you have kicked my competitive gene into high gear. I look forward to tracking your progress!
:-)

Anonymous said...

1. YOU CAN DO IT!

2. If you don't, there's a whole internet's worth of bloggers who will bust your butt.

3. Your BOOBS look awesome in that bikini.

Heather said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!

I think what you are doing is so awesome! Not only to post pictures of yourself for the world to see, but to put your goals and your life out there too.

I think you are very brave for doing this and I am very proud of you. I wish I had the courage to do the same thing!

I'm rooting for you!!!