8:23 AM

VOTING is ON!

Posted by Shauna |

Please come place your votes today for the name of my new project! **If you are in a reader, you will have to come to my site because it is in the sidebar.**

I am preparing to go meet with Laci at 9:15:

  • I have my workout clothes on...the ugliest ones that I own because the cute ones don't fit anymore.
  • I grabbed my favorite swimsuit that I have never fit into the way that I want to. I will be taking a world-famous, hideous picture in it this morning. UGHHH...
  • I ate a healthy breakfast in hopes that I don't throw it up later.
  • I have water.
  • I only had ONE cup of coffee this morning. Who knows what more might do to me...I really haven't worked out since I became a coffee drinker. Could these two things be clinically linked?? Who knows...
I am so excited about getting my body back...and just feeling better! Being out of shape has affected so many areas of my life and I just haven't even been paying attention.

I live in my sweats. I don't even care if I have make up on...ever. That may not change though. I am exhausted all the time. I have lost a ton of confidence in myself...not online of course, because you people can't see me. :) I am short tempered. Stressed. And the list goes on and on. I know these things will change. And I am excited about it!

Ok - well, come and vote. I need to get my rear in gear and go see Laci!

Shauna

13 comments:

Samantha said...

I know working out isn't the funnest thing to do in the world, but I am a firm believer that it makes all the difference. So good luck and kick some bootay!

Kristen said...

Yeah! for you!

Melanie said...

Good luck girl. I am right there with you. I am in my second week of weight watchers and dieting and I have lost 5 pounds. :) I HAVE got to start walking, and getting this body in shape b/c it has affected me in all of those ways too!!!! You can do it

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Congrats!!! I voted and love She's Lost it the best

Anonymous said...

Personal trainer is what I need...but alas tomorrow starts my own quest. 5 am comes REALLY early!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Shauna!! I can totally relate - when you don't feel good about your body - well, it just sucks. Keep on keepin' on girlfriend - you are going to kick some ass and we are all here supporting you!!!

Em said...

Go Shauna! Go Shauna! Do I sound like a cheerleader?

suzspeaks said...

good for you!!!

where oh where have you gone?? I miss you!!

Heather said...

I wish you luck in your endeavor!!

I think you'll do great!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

You GO girl! I am with you on this one, I've gotta get those pesky pregnancy pounds off of me!

Anonymous said...

You are my hero - you are so brave to go "public" with bikini pictures!

Good luck and I hope the results surpass your expectations.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

You go girlie!

I'm on my own get my body back mission. It involves a 1/2 marathon that I am completely scared of.

Love ya bloggy friend!

Green & Clean Mom said...

Wow! Good for you! I can't wait to see the transformation. You have put yourself first and that is a start.